Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Advice by Dr. Hope






Dear Dr. Hope,
I had been with my boyfriend for almost four years when my parents forced us to break up (I was only 15 at the time they found out). We have been apart for little over a year now but we have been talking a lot again and I love it.
The problem is that while we were apart he happened to find another girl and they became very close and he got her pregnant.
He has told her he doesn´t want to stay with her after the baby comes. He wants to pay child support and have joint custody. I am willing to be with him, despite the child, because I love him so much. The problem is that my parents would rather see me dead than with him.
Please help me. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.


Carol Smith







Dear Carol,

Maybe, he doesn't love you as much as you love him because after you broke up he got envolved with an other girl. I understand you, but you should keep apart until the baby is born and let him follow the baby during its first months. During that time, maybe, you will meet someone special with whom you will fall truly in love.
Don't forget, that even if you get together again, he will have to share his love and care with you, with his child and, maybe, the chid's mother.

Good luck in your decision,



Dr. Hope
Raquel Ferreira
Nº24
10ºC



No comments: