Monday, December 10, 2007

Advice by Dr. Hope


Dear Doctor Hope,
I'm 14 yaers old and I have had a boyfriend.
It seems like everyone my age (and younger!) is progressing with their love life, and I haven't even had my first kiss!

I think I have a lot to offer, and I don't know why things have ended up this way. I'm afraid I'm going to get so left behind that no one will want me.

I like a few guys, but they hardly know I exist. It's especially hard for me because I am very shy.
I'm really lonely and I'm getting desperate!
Am I destined to be dateless forever?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you.

Mary Jones


.................................................................................................................


Dear Mary Jones,


You are a child, relax take it easy. You are very uneasy. You have many time, let the tings happen with simplicity, don't think on that, every day. Live a day each time...


You mustn't afraid that happen some thing about boys. And if you are shy, forget that it, when you look at boy that you like so much, you can imagine that he is more shy than you are. You will feel better, and the shyness will finish once and for all!!!

You can believe, that when the right day cannes, you will think that it finish, and won't be forever.
There are many teenagers like you...If you haven't even had your first kiss,...take it easy!You have time! Life is a child...There is time for all!

But, you don't need to "search" for boys, the certain boy will talk with you...

Dr. Hope




***Adriiana Mendes 10ºC Nº17***

No comments: